The administrator of your personal data is Małopolska Tax Studies Institute Ltd. with its registered seat in Kraków, 7/12 Gertrudy Street, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the 11th Economic Division of the Court of the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków under number 0000198005, REGON 35130209, NIP 6792364139.
Personal data is processed for: execution of civil law contracts, issuance of invoices, payment settlement, marketing of own products or services and for the purpose of concluding a contract. Personal data will be processed (including stored) for the period resulting from the provisions of law (e.g. the Tax Code, the Accounting Act) or until realization of the agreements. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries. Providing personal data is voluntary, unless the law provides otherwise.
We inform you that you have the right to:
- access your personal data, rectificate it, erase or restrict its processing,
- transfer data,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority,
- a written, reasoned request to cease processing of your data due to your special situation;
- to object to the processing of your data if the controller intends to process them for another purpose or to object to the transfer of your data to another controller;
- obtain comprehensive information on:
- the existence of your data in the Administrator’s files and the address of its headquarters
- the purpose, scope and method of data processing contained in such a filing system,
- the state from which your data are processed in the filing system;
- about the possible source of data acquisition;
- sharing your data, in particular information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is disclosed.
Personal data will be made available to entities cooperating with the Administrator, entities authorized by law and in order to perform the concluded contract.