The service we offer is based on the analysis of the specificity of the business and the company size, and then the selection of appropriate and personalized rules.
Within the framework of the developed accounting policy we will prepare:
– list of synthetic and analytical accounts adjusted to the specificity of conducted business activity together with the rules of their application,
– rules for valuation of assets and liabilities, including provisions, and rules for updating assets,
– principles of detailed records of tangible current assets (to the extent left to the choice of the legislator),
– principles of recording, settling and calculating costs within the solutions provided by the Accounting Act,
– optimum variant of the profit and loss account adjusted to the type of business,
– templates of the elements of financial statements,
– changes in the current accounting policy adjusted to the changes in accounting regulations and changes in the profile of company’s activity, as well as to the current requirements (e.g. managerial) for reporting.
Well-developed accounting policy fulfills an extremely important role: it is the basis for reliable accounting of the company.
Lack of accounting policy in a company is against the law.
From the provisions of the Accounting Act it follows that every company should have documentation describing the accounting principles (policy) adopted by it. Additionally this document should be periodically verified and updated. According to art. 77 of the Accounting Act a manager of a company, who does not establish written accounting principles (policy), is guilty of keeping the books in violation of the Act, and therefore is subject to a fine or imprisonment for up to 2 years, or both these penalties jointly.